Submissive Phone Sex


I don't do them very often, but the other day I got a juicy submissive phone sex call.  I have found that not just any man can make me submit to him.  No, it takes a true alpha male to take control of me and make me his servant.  This guy took a few minutes to take my inventory and, of course, I fought back a bit.  That is just my way, I am very headstrong.  But within minutes he explained the new pecking order and I was on my knees to serve.  A good master knows how to make any women he wants to submit.  He did a full medical exam of me and I whined, moaned and begged like a good girl, but he wouldn't let me go until he was done with me.  And by then, my pussy was so wet that I was sitting in a puddle.  I loved being a submissive phone sex slut for him and I hope he calls back really soon.  


1-888-70-HOT4U

Comments

Popular Posts