Adult Baby Phone Sex

I know there are a lot of adult baby phone sex lovers out there who need a good babysitter/mommy like me.  I always take the best care of my little punkins.  You will always have a fresh diaper and baby powder on your bum.  We can play with toys or I can read you a book. Your belly will always be full and when its time to go to bed I will rock you to sleep and then put you in your crib with your blankie.  I treat you like you were my very own.  But that doesn't mean that you can get away with being naughty. Oh no!  If you are bad you will be punished.  I might have to put you in time out or if you are super naughty, I might even have to spank you.  But just know, that if you are an ADBL phone sex baby, you can count on me to provide you with the attention and care you deserve.  


ADBL Phone Sex


1-888-70-HOT4U

Comments

Popular Posts